Low Cal Amish Starter Friendship Bread RecipeRecipe:
1 cup liquid Butter Buds
1/2 cup milk
3 whole eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup Splenda Measurable
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 (5 1/8 ounce) box instant sugar free vanilla pudding
1 cup chopped nuts of your choice (optional and not included in NI)
1 tablespoon cinnamon, combined with 1/2 cup sugar (to be divided between the bottom of the pan and the top of the cake)
1. Mix Butter Buds, eggs, and vanilla with the starter mix.
2. In a separate bowl, mix flour, Splenda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, vanilla pudding mix, and nuts.
3. Add to liquid mixture and stir thoroughly.
4. Pour into a well sprayed pan (I usually use a 9x9-inch casserole dish but you can use a bundt pan or two loaf pans as well), that has been sprinkled with a mixture of cinnamon, sugar, and flour.
5. Sprinkle more cinnamon and sugar on the top of the unbaked batter.
6. Bake at 325F for one hour or until done.
7. Cut into twelve pieces and serve!
|Baking Links||Top Starter Recipe|
|© COPYRIGHT 2008 - 2011 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED AMISHSTARTER.COM|